Intel HD4000 inject help

crashoveride

15 posts in this topic

Hi, i'm having trouble getting my Intel HD4000 work with full QE/CI.

I'm using chameleon boot loader, inserted IntelCapriFB=3, so i got Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB.

Using the Kext Wizard, under loaded kexts i can see that only FramebufferCapri kext is loaded, IntelHDGraphics and IntelHD4000 kext are not loading.

I've read that inserting value into DSDT can solve the graphics acceleration problem.

I opened MaciASL and click compile, got one error, since i have no experience here, i will need your help resolving the error and injecting the HD4000 code to be able to get my graphics card to work properly.

I attached screenshots, the chameleon plist and the DSDT code in a txt file.

Thanks in advance.

post-1500174-0-23423300-1432222288_thumb.png

post-1500174-0-21349000-1432222307_thumb.png

DSDT.rtf

Chameleon.rtf

Thanks for the patch, i still haven't resolved the issue. I have restored AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext vanilla from the USB(10.10.3) , got me Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB(previously was showing 512).

i can't seem to find AppleIntelHD4000Graphics.kext from the bootable USB, i suppose that kext should be included too?

If you use nv_disable=1 this means that you have dedicate graphics right?

You don't answer my questionPost all your hardware specs please.

And we don't give support for Tonymac's tools, read about this on my signature.

Read this: [Guide] The all-in-one guide to Vanilla OS X (including Chameleon + DSDT) for beginners (updated for Yosemite!)

• Like 1

System Model: Asus X550VC

CPU: Intel® Core i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz

RAM:6.00 GB

Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce GT 720M/Intel® HD Graphics 4000

Network: Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter / TP-Link WN723n

Audio: Realtek ALC270

I'm using HD4000 as i believe that Nvidia GT720M is unsupported, as well as TP-Link WN723N is a substitute for the Atheros card.

I installed chameleon on the HDD, added nv_disable=1 flag to the plist, also i'm using the DSDT that Allan edited for me,  added boot option for Yosemite using EasyBCD in Windows, now i can dual boot windows 8.1 and Yosemite without the USB.

Thanks for your help.

• Like 1