Dual Monitors not working on Geforce GTX 970 OC 4gb

transamMAC

2 posts in this topic

I really apologize about posting here, I'm usually the kind of guy who waits until the last possible second to ask for help and allow myself to try different methods but in this case I've been brought to my knees by defeat. So let me tell you a little about my system.

Mobo : Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 

Power : CORSAIR HXi HX750i CP-9020072-NA 750W

Cpu : Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz LGA 1150

Cpu Cooler : CORSAIR Hydro Series H105 Extreme 

Ram :  Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 

HDD Sata : x2 ocz agility 3 SSD 128gb  

DVD-RW Sata : Samsung TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223F 

VGA : Asus Geforce GTX 970 4028mb

Monitor :  x2 LG-24EN33 24 inch monitors

Sound : On board Audio Realtek ALC1150 

Lan :  Killer™ E2200 from Qualcomm  

Bootloader : Clover v2.3 r3202

Case : Thermaltake Level 10GT

Install went beautiful with Clover, just had to throw some extra kexts in the EFI partition for sound and lan. The problem comes from my video card. I have two monitors hooked up, one DVI and the other DVI from the monitor to HDMI to the video card. The DVI works flawless but HDMI won't work or turn on at all. I was curious if this is a known issue with this card (Everything worked fine with my GTX 650 ti oc) and I need to buy another DVI cable, or is there something simple I'm missing?

Or is it possible I messed something up? I've installed the web drivers for the video card. When I go to system information my video card shows up like this with no vram listed off to the side. 

systemnjn.jpg

systemava.jpg

I thank anyone in advance for helping me out! Thanks!

Just wanted to mention that the HDMI out for this card doesn't work with the current geforce mac drivers. I bought a second DVI cable to replace the HDMI and everything is running great. I'm still confused as to why I'm showing 0 mb of vram, but its working so I can't really complain.