Help with clover post-install GA-Z87-HD3, i5 4670k

lVlaciii

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Here are my hackintosh's parts: 

i5 4670K

GA-Z87-HD3

GTX 760

I finally got my hackintosh to install Yosemite with clover, instead of tm's tools. But I'm having issues getting it set up right after I get it installed. I was following pokenguyen's AIO guide, but I wasn't able to get the vietnam tool to place a config.plist on my desktop and I think I used the wrong kexts. As of now, I can only boot up through the install usb to get into the Yosemite installation. I have no ethernet or sound. You guys know how I should go about getting it working after the install with my parts? Thanks!

I have the same board,

To have a working ethernet you need to:

1. Open /Applications/Utilities/Terminal
2. Type: diskutil list and locate your system drive's EFI partition. It will be under IDENTIFIER. Be sure to use the correct one. (For this example: disk0s1)
3. Type the following, enter password and hit enter:

sudo newfs_msdos -v EFI -F 32 /dev/rdisk0s1

4. Download the latest version of Clover

5. Install Clover to Yosemite with the following Custom settings ( see atached pic. )

These settings will install the bootloader to the system drive's EFI partition automatically as part of the scripting. After completion, the system drive's EFI partition will automatically mount.

A few more changes need to be made to the default Clover installation:

6. Navigate to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/ and edit config.plist
7. Navigate to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/ and create a folder called 10.10
7. Navigate to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.10/ and add FakeSMC.kext
8. Navigate to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.10/ and add your ethernet kext

For a working sound if  you are talking about ACL982 use the kext from [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] 6.1

Good luck.