Dual Boot Error

drp412

5 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone!!

I have MSI Z97 board, Intel i7 4790k, GTX970, 1tb hard disk for Mac OS, 3tb hard disk for Windows 8 (Separate). I am using to DVI-I to VGA adapter to connect my monitor.

I have just installed Yosemite along with Maverickon my each 500 gb partitioned of 1tb HDD. But my Yosemite boot is not working. when I select Yosemite from the boot menu, It just flash the apple logo screen and reboots. BUT I can able to boot in to Yosemite by using -x npci=0x3000 nv_disable=1 PCIRootUID=0.  My Maverick boot works perfectly.

So I log into my Maverick where I can see my Yosemite partition. I clicked that and went into /Extra folder and edited org.chameleon.boot.plist to add these boot flag, reboot..but still the issue. What could be the reason?

My signature describe my computer spec.

Thanks in adavnce.

Hi Everyone!!

I have MSI Z97 board, Intel i7 4790k, GTX970, 1tb hard disk for Mac OS, 3tb hard disk for Windows 8 (Separate). I am using to DVI-I to VGA adapter to connect my monitor.

I have just installed Yosemite along with Maverickon my each 500 gb partitioned of 1tb HDD. But my Yosemite boot is not working. when I select Yosemite from the boot menu, It just flash the apple logo screen and reboots. BUT I can able to boot in to Yosemite by using -x npci=0x3000 nv_disable=1 PCIRootUID=0.  My Maverick boot works perfectly.

So I log into my Maverick where I can see my Yosemite partition. I clicked that and went into /Extra folder and edited org.chameleon.boot.plist to add these boot flag, reboot..but still the issue. What could be the reason?

My signature describe my computer spec.

Thanks in adavnce.

What is the  version of Chameleon you are using?