Please help to compile alps trackpad kext from source file

Vungro

14 posts in this topic

Dear all,

I found the good source file for my ALPS trackpad, but I do not know how to compile it by Xcode. Please kindly help me to compile it. I really need it for my multitouch ALPS trackpad. Thank so much.

My ALPS trackpad ID is: E7=0x73 0x03 0x50, EC=0x73 0x02 0x02. If someone has the kext for this trackpad, please kindly share with me.

again, thanks so much.

ALPSMultitouch 20121128 v3.zip

Dear all,

I found the good source file for my ALPS trackpad, but I do not know how to compile it by Xcode. Please kindly help me to compile it. I really need it for my multitouch ALPS trackpad. Thank so much.

My ALPS trackpad ID is: E7=0x73 0x03 0x50, EC=0x73 0x02 0x02. If someone has the kext for this trackpad, please kindly share with me.

again, thanks so much.

check 

VoodooPS2Controller.kext.zip

• Like 1

Thanks, but it does not work for multitouch. No trackpad controller found in System Preferences. Could you please help me to compile the kext from the source file attached above? 

dell vostro 3460 ? 

i view source don't have trackpad E7=0x73 0x03 0x50, EC=0x73 0x02 0x02

Really? I am sorry, I found it on the post of Florin9doi http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/271573-guide-dell-inspiron-n5110/page-50. His trackpad has the same ID with mine.

I did try my best to find the kext for this trackpad, but I could not. Someone please help........

Thanks so much

Have you tried to change the ids in the info.plist?

Not yet, I found this kext of Florin9doi http://www.mediafire.com/download/oxl2pz35oazrp84/ALPSMultitouch+2012-10-30+v3%2Bv6+b5.zip for mine, but it is not sensitive and mouse moves very fast even I adjust mouse speed to the lowest level. Two finger scrolling is not sensitive. Could you please help to improve based on this kext?

hello

there u go the 2 kext

attachicon.gifVoodoo.zip

good hack

Thanks so much Artur. I will install to check and report.

hello

there u go the 2 kext

attachicon.gifVoodoo.zip

good hack

thanks for your kind help artur. i already checked. i install both two kexts you provided. but only trackpad works, the keyboard stops working. please help......

hello

i only compile what u ask ..

u can try use another kext for the keyboard

what brand are ur trackpad ?

good hack

My trackpad is ALPS trackpad with id:E7=0x73 0x03 0x50, EC=0x73 0x02 0x02. I already tried many kexts, some kexts work but it causes kernel panic and my hackintosh can not wake from sleep. Here is the kext that works very well with my trackpad. But it causes KP randomly and my hackintosh can not wake from sleep when I install this kext. Please kindly check it. Thanks artur-pt for your warm help. http://www.hackintoshosx.com/files/file/3998-voodoops2controller-acer-aspire-v3-771/