Blank Screen after Apple boot logo

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys!

I had installed 10.8, 10.9, 10.10. without problems. But after update to 10.10.3 my PC do not want to boot. I tried clear Clover, Chameleon installation and not working. Last time I tried this method of installation OS X and I installed without problems (i do not use any flags), First boot (with USB installer) was fine, worked without any flags. I began to rejoice. I install bootloarder and kexts. After restart, OS X not boot. After Apple boot screen just blank screen. (no signal) I tried so many flags. GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No, PCIRootUID=0/1, IGPEnabler=Yes/No, npci=0x2000/3000 etc... but I can boot just with nv_disable=1 without graphics acceleration. 

So I tried install (on second HDD, just for test) Mavericks 10.9.0 and it worked fine. (with flags GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1). 

My specs:

Z68XP-UD4 UEFI

i5 2500k

560Ti 

8GB RAM

installed on Intel SSD

HDMI to Full HD 

and Windows 7 on second HDD (unplugged when I installed OS X)

Where is problem? I am working on it last 4-5 days without success. Can you help me? I am desperate.

Thank you and sorry for my bad English. 

Boot from the USB, use disk utility to try to repair permissions.

I'm not sure what the problem could be though. You say Mavericks booted fine. Try also using kext-dev-mode=1 and -v as boot flags. See if there's anything in the boot log that might give away the cause.