Mavericks 10.9.5 HP 8440p (Intel) Clover Post-Install

mindstate

15 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I am new here, glad to be here and to have a compatible machine for hackintosh. I have successfully install Mavericks into my HP 8440p with Intel HD Graphics GPU. It boots fine, with the usb installer still plugged in.

I tried to install Clover_v2.3k_r3193, choosing options

- UEFI Install for booting only

- Install Clover in the ESP

- Bluemac Theme

- Install RC Scripts on target volume

- Install Clover preference pane

Choosing these options i reboot and my computer attempts to boot in network mode. Im new with this stuff any guidance on how to properly install clover to my  HP 8440p?

Thank you so much!

Hello All,

I am new here, glad to be here and to have a compatible machine for hackintosh. I have successfully install Mavericks into my HP 8440p with Intel HD Graphics GPU. It boots fine, with the usb installer still plugged in.

I tried to install Clover_v2.3k_r3193, choosing options

- UEFI Install for booting only

- Install Clover in the ESP

- Bluemac Theme

- Install RC Scripts on target volume

- Install Clover preference pane

Choosing these options i reboot and my computer attempts to boot in network mode. Im new with this stuff any guidance on how to properly install clover to my  HP 8440p?

Thank you so much!

mount EFI and copy all file in usb to > EFI ( Hard disk drive ) and u need add boot options 

• Like 1

Still having a problem with Clover booting to blank screen..doesnt matter if use Clover USB or the installed one on my hard drive. The way i can boot to my system is using the Mavericks Installer i used.. I tried to add the FakeSMC.kext still didnt work..any suggestions?

Remove OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi inside your USB installation

Thanks Allan, i tried this as well and it still boots to a black screen and gives the same message. Im not sure what i could be doing wrong here. Ive tried several variations of options..even different bootloaders from USB and the only one that works is the Mavericks installer USB that i make with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url].

Hi Allan,

Thanks for all your direction, i was able to successfully install 10.8.3 after may days of struggling with Mavericks. And i have the system booting with Chameleon.

Only problem now is the kexts for the Intel HD Graphics that *should* work with this..do not. I installed them using Kext Wizard but when i check which kexts are loaded the IntelHDGraphics kext is not in the list. Any direction?

Do you read the note about Video?

Works - Supports Cl only QE not supported (10.8.5 kext)

And the Note (Read First) inside the package:

These Intel HD Graphics kexts are for OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5. These kexts will allow you to enable only Core Image for your 2010 1st Generation Intel HD Graphics IGPU.