[GUIDE] ASUS/HP Notebook Installer guide for Mavericks/Yosemite

pokenguyen

62 posts in this topic

I don't suppose anyone else with an x202e has had similar problems? I suppose it would have to be under the same circumstances. e.g. clean install using only the post-install Asus tool. I'll keep on trying stuff anyway, and report back if I find anything

I have an Asus x202e-dh31t (same model I think you are working with) running 10.11.1 (haven't used the Asus tools at all). Working on getting the sound working. Mirone's ALC269v3 AppleHDA kext for Yosemite gets the internal speakers and mikes working using layout 3. I've tried modifying my own AppleHDA kext following the various guides but haven't had any luck yet. Mirone's guide to modifying the file is having issues as some of the images are no longer loading.

If anyone could assist with getting this working with the headphones & external mike I would really appreciate it I've a couple of full days trying to get it to work and haven't had much luck.

• 2 months later...

Hi all. new here.

When you say 'zbook' I imagine not every zbook right? I just made a hackintosh of a zbook 15u g2 (broadwell/hd5500) manually, it is working ok-ish except for anything ACIP related (sleep/battery/etc even shutdown need to reboot always). don't suppose this tool can help with that, or can it? (this is my first osx86 install). I know stuff can be made to work by patching ACPI DSDT but guess I'm too old for that and have bad memories from back in the day I tried running linux on pentium 4 laptops :)

cheers

Hi Vusun123, I was wondering how could I contribute to make this installer functional for S550CA. I just tried to run it as CM but it does have some constraint while checking model. However, regardless the model those hardwares are almost identical (CM has Nvidia discrete graphics as CA does not, though the chipset is the same). This is an ass-saving tool since ALC270 AppleHDA patch is not so easy to find and information for CA is a pain to get (I'm still managing to gather it all for a guide as soon I can get it tight).

Hello  :lol:

my laptop is the model asus K53E i5 sandy bridge

I see that in your program does not leave

It would be compatible with your program?

you can install the captain in my model? 

if you need any more information I can give you what

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was wondering if you can please help me I have a Asus T300 CHI which is a two in one i want to install either yosemite or el capitan. Was wondering if you have any way to install it on this model.Also not that it has bluetooth keyboard so would need that i could upload a report file from aida64 hope this helps i thank you for you help and and really appreciate and help on this.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hello,
I had a pretty well installation that i did on an Asus s400ca (i5, Hd4000) ; running Mavericks 10.9.5 for 1 year, and i wanted to change from VoodooHDA because I was tired to swap from Headphones and Speakers by myself, and I changed some things in my efi partition , and clover config, but messed something and had to reinstall it (still 10.9.5), but no luck, i now can't have neither AppleHDA working (the one I'm dreaming about) ;or Voodoo Hda, and even not (the most important) Usb Soundcard working, as i'm making some recordings with my computer...

So I'm asking you if you could give me some help, OR (and if you have that and share it you will be my Hero!) a good efi forder!
That would be really, you guess, more than perfect, and I would be super thankfull if someone could send me that...

I'm crossing fingers, and wishing you a good day!

Thanks a lot!

(send from my old and real mac, that needs his super friend!)