Released final version OS X Yosemite 10.10.3

75 posts in this topic

I had an issue with System Report where I had to make the window really big in order for the Bluetooth page to display correctly.  It's still there in the final version.  It wasn't there in 10.10.2.

post-270804-0-94568200-1428518227_thumb.png post-270804-0-04106400-1428519144_thumb.png

Anyone else experience this?

Updated without problems, re-enabled TRIM. Works fine so far. 

Really? I updated to 10.10.3 without issue, but Trim won't enable for me with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]. What did you use to enable Trim?

Update went ok. But get black screen after boot with macpro6.1 and 660 gtx nvidia (Installed latest webdriver) with 10.10.2 the standard nvidia driver worked ok.

Can only boot with macpro5.1 or 6.1 and nv-disable=1

Did Apple changed this?

I had an issue with System Report where I had to make the window really big in order for the Bluetooth page to display correctly.  It's still there in the final version.  It wasn't there in 10.10.2.

attachicon.gifUntitled1.png attachicon.gifUntitled2.png

Anyone else experience this?

Yes and strangely fix by himself  at the reboot 

Well this is by FAR the worst update EVER for me, so I think I really need your help!

Applied the combo update and after Reboot my machine hanged at the following screen:

3o1QkxS.jpg

So it seems like with 10.10.3, my Titan won't boot OOTB anymore - baaad baad Apple, I hate you!

I also wasn't able to boot with nv_disable=1, until I managed to boot from another drive and set this value in NVRAM(!!!!), was the only way.

OK, so I booted without GPU driver - that worked - and installed the latest NVIDIA drivers. But then, I was greeted with just a black screen - WTF?

Seems like there is now no way to boot with GPU drivers, at least for me.

So, what to do now? Any help would be really appreciated, since I am completely stuck now.

Well this is by FAR the worst update EVER for me, so I think I really need your help!

Applied the combo update and after Reboot my machine hanged at the following screen:

3o1QkxS.jpg

So it seems like with 10.10.3, my Titan won't boot OOTB anymore - baaad baad Apple, I hate you!

I also wasn't able to boot with nv_disable=1, until I managed to boot from another drive and set this value in NVRAM(!!!!), was the only way.

OK, so I booted without GPU driver - that worked - and installed the latest NVIDIA drivers. But then, I was greeted with just a black screen - WTF?

Seems like there is now no way to boot with GPU drivers, at least for me.

So, what to do now? Any help would be really appreciated, since I am completely stuck now.

Did you get the latest nvidia drivers from here:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/301416-nvidia-web-driver-updates-for-yosemite/

Wait... WUT?!!

Since Mavericks, I have had to use web drivers for my system (see sig)... now with 10.10.3 update OS drivers work.  :blink:

I always un-install Nvidia drivers before OS update and install new, however just rebooted after update and display is recognized with full acceleration.

Patched AppleHDA.

Update failed for me. I seem to be stuck in a reboot loop. Wonder if related to that recovery update, which I now think maybe I should have suppressed. There is a recovery partition on the system drive that Clover sees but I never expected that to actually work...

• Like 1

Frankiee is not alone

My hackintosh hangs up and nvda_drv=1 not solve the problem

I am reverting to mavericks 10.9.5

I have tried different web drivers and chamaleon/clover bootloader

My gfx is a Titan Z

Well I just reverted to 10.10.2 using my recovery partition and a TM backup.

Black screen with nvidia graphics and MP6,1 smbios needs an edit to AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext..

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/304348-pre-release-os-x-yosemite-10103/?p=2116108

Thanks a lot for the hint! So maybe I'll try this later but for now enough tinkering ... must do some real work.

Do you know if the stock drivers do work again then, too? And if s.o. has a Clover patch ready for this, please post it.

I as others in here Used the Combo update... and Failed! 

reading the other topic seems that none of those using the delta has experienced any trouble updating their systems...

I (for now) solved by booting into another system and reinstalling over the combo 1D4130a and everything is back to normal later I'm going to try the delta update to see if works

So @frankiee if still have that you can try to reinstall your system and find a better solution to update to final release. 

if you don't have anymore that installer post here i can give you a link to get it