Installazione di Yosemite su Acer Aspire E1-572G

Panta08031

49 posts in this topic

Per la batteria ho scoperto su internet che devo patchare IntelCpuPowerManagement, per l'HDD troverò un modo per clonare senza problemi la partizione...

La kext per l'audio che mi avete inviato non funziona, inoltre la kext per il touchpad invalida completamente sia touchpad che tastiera... C'è qualche altra kext da usare?

• 3 weeks later...

Ciao a tutti ,avevo provato tempo fa ad istallare maveriks sul mio acer aspire e1 e ciero quasi riuscito,ora volevo riprovare con yosemite su disco ssd ma ne l'installazione di maveriks su chiavetta ne yosemite funzionanono.Mi spiego meglio dopo aver fatto la chiavetta con [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] e averla inserita nel pc avvio l'installazione ,dopo un po mi appare la mela e si riavvvia il pc.

Chiedo il vostro aiuto

Edited by Fabio1971
Regolamento

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi! I've a big problem with OS X...

The fact is that i have a laptop (Acer E1-572G) with an Intel i7-4500U and an AMD Radeon HD 8750M graphics card. The fact is that i should be able to install OS X El Capitan (previously i had Yosemite, but i need to update in order to use Pages, Keynote and Numbers at the latest version) without applying any kind of custom kernel, but my laptop, without an AMD specific kernel always reboots itself (please note that i had to apply also to Yosemite a custom kernel). Some times it lets me install OS X without the AMD kernel, but, then, i have to apply it in order to boot the OS.

My question is: Does anyone know why i have this problem?

I'm also writing this post because i tried to install El Capitan 10.11.6 but the custom kernel you posted a few days ago doesn't work on my pc.

I apologize if i made mistakes with my english, and thank you in advance for your help!

You have a Haswell Cpu (i7-4500U). Although you can use an AMD Kernel for FX CPUs but it is advisable to use an vanillia kernel with clover bootloader. Clover can patch the vanillia kernel for haswell cpu!. that will boot your system without problems.

Hi! I've a big problem with OS X...

The fact is that i have a laptop (Acer E1-572G) with an Intel i7-4500U and an AMD Radeon HD 8750M graphics card. The fact is that i should be able to install OS X El Capitan (previously i had Yosemite, but i need to update in order to use Pages, Keynote and Numbers at the latest version) without applying any kind of custom kernel, but my laptop, without an AMD specific kernel always reboots itself (please note that i had to apply also to Yosemite a custom kernel). Some times it lets me install OS X without the AMD kernel, but, then, i have to apply it in order to boot the OS.

My question is: Does anyone know why i have this problem?

I'm also writing this post because i tried to install El Capitan 10.11.6 but the custom kernel you posted a few days ago doesn't work on my pc.

I apologize if i made mistakes with my english, and thank you in advance for your help!

MSR 0xE2 is locked on your system, use Clover with a non-dumb (not using Clover Configurator) config.plist and it should automatically enable the KernelPM patch. Or enable it manually.

• Like 1

Sorry, I forgot to say that I have to use Enoch in order to get my pc to boot... the problem is that if I install clover, the bios doesn't recognize the boot loader. The only thing I can do is booting from the USB installer and, then, boot the partition where El Capitan is installed.

This happens whether I have Windows installed or not.

Sorry, I forgot to say that I have to use Enoch in order to get my pc to boot... the problem is that if I install clover, the bios doesn't recognize the boot loader. The only thing I can do is booting from the USB installer and, then, boot the partition where El Capitan is installed.

This happens whether I have Windows installed or not.

excuse me, that's another forum, we discussed here only amd specific problems, not for Intel CPUs.

install clover bootloader to another USB Flash Disk. then change the config.plist on basis comparable config.plist for same hradware.

if everything boots properly, then install clover on their Mac OS X HDD and add the changed content from their USB Flash Disk into the EFI/Clover folder  ......

why could no one help you here?
I will later remove your entire message here !!!
for your graphics card use Verde.kext see here: ===> http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/311091-amd-radeon-r7-250x-works/
and for your haswell CPU has TheRacerMaster already written to you what to do.

edit:

All in one I've needed 5 minutes to find the Information, not more  ^_^
Edited by spakk