Blizzard Games Never Display at 2560x1440 resolution

Teledan

3 posts in this topic

I am running yoesmite 10.10.2 with the latest nvidia web drivers and have a gtx760. I read all about graphics injection and I cant seem to get a dsdt or a fix for my problem.

My problem is that World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, and Starcraft 2 can not display on my monitors native 2560x1440 resolution.

If someone were able to help me with this problem I would be willing to donate, as I am completely stumped and almost at a finished hackintosh build.

Thanks In Advance!

I am running yoesmite 10.10.2 with the latest nvidia web drivers and have a gtx760. I read all about graphics injection and I cant seem to get a dsdt or a fix for my problem.

My problem is that World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, and Starcraft 2 can not display on my monitors native 2560x1440 resolution.

If someone were able to help me with this problem I would be willing to donate, as I am completely stumped and almost at a finished hackintosh build.

Thanks In Advance!

hi i need check 

in WOW

/console gxresolution 2560x1440

/run UIParent:SetScale(0.55)

/console gxrestart

Diablo 3

check 

1. Make sure Diablo III is closed. 

2. Open Terminal (/Applications/Utilities) 

3. Copy/Paste the following command:

defaults write com.blizzard.diablo3 DesktopModeIsDefault 1

4. Press Return. (There should be no output if done correctly)

5. Exit Terminal.

SC2 but i don't know working 

What you can try is, with SC2 off, go to the Documents/Starcraft II/Variables.txt 

Each setting is listed in alphabetical order. Try going to the H’s and find: 

hight=XXXX 

Change that to 

hight=1440 

Then go down to the W’s: 

width=XXXX 

Change that to: 

width=2560 

Don’t confuse that with the windowwidth setting. Save and reopen SC2. 

See if that works.

If working of not working please report here 

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks In Advance!

What version of Nvidia's web driver are you running? Have you updated the game via battle.net to the newest version?

I'm running Diablo 3 on my machine great at 2560x1440. I'm running 10.10.2 and have a GTX 970 with the latest web drivers drivers (343.02.02b04).