Bluetooth Problem Asus z87 Pro Mavericks 10.9.5

peter2162

3 posts in this topic

So, ive had a rough couple of months getting this thing to run mavericks.  I have a asus z87 pro motherboard.  I use my usb flashdrive to boot it up, which honestly i dont mind since i would also like the option to boot up windows every so often.  But i the main thing i need is for the bluetooth to work on mavericks.  I had it working 2 months ago for two weeks straight, then it stopped detecting devices.  I really need to connect to my bluetooth headphones since i do a lot of music kind of projects and stuff.  It would NOT connect to my iphone even on usb, which didnt really bother me.  I have tried the kext files, bcm4352bt and bcm4352 kext.  None of those seem to work.  Right now, the bluetooth icon shows at the top right of my screen but detects no devices.  Please help. I would really like this to work how it use to work.  By the way, ethernet and audio work fantastic.  I dont really care about wifi at the moment but would appreciate if anyone would know to fix this.  Thank you so much.