os x on asus Eee PC x101

fryt0l

10 posts in this topic

hello im currently trying to install osx to my old netbook but im little stuck

i have assus eee PC x101 with intel atom n455 cpu,intel GMA3150 GPU and 2GB of RAM

i downloaded yosimite from internet transfered it to USB disk using dmg2img utility in ubuntu

but i have problems to run it.

1)if i try to run it without any boot flags i stuck on "hackintosh"logo

2)i i try -v boot flag i see it loading many files then stuck at empty black screen

3)i tried some other boot flags liky -x -legacy etc... but geting the some result stuck at "hackintosh"logo or at blank blaack screen

so i want to ask what im doing wrong?

do i need to use some other boot flags or i have wrong distro?(if yes which i can use?)

or that hw just cant run os X?

sorry for stupid questions but im definitely new to hackintosh

but always want to try it :)

thanx for any reply

sorry for bad english

cheers Fryt0l

It will never have QE/CI because of GMA 3150. I own this laptop too but its with broken internal display. Does anyone know how to use it without changing lcd module?

For me it didn't boot from USB. You could test it with external DVD drive :wink_anim: .

P.S. this PC sucks because of 1GB ram  :hysterical:

happy hack

OSBeast

It will never have QE/CI because of GMA 3150. I own this laptop too but its with broken internal display. Does anyone know how to use it without changing lcd module?

For me it didn't boot from USB. You could test it with external DVD drive :wink_anim: .

P.S. this PC sucks because of 1GB ram  :hysterical:

happy hack

OSBeast

i think its unusable without lcd becose it dosent have connector for external monitor and you right about ram but i upgraded it so i have 2gb instead of stock 1gb

i dont know about opening bios on ext monitor but if you only need to boot from removable disk or external cdrom try presing escape during bios post then pres arrow down and enter.

by the way i downloaded iatkos but cant boot from it i just see only black screen after selecting partition in clover:(  now trying to google....

but i dont know how to add boot flags when booting trought clover maybe i need only to boot "mach_atom"kernel