Few problems : Antiliasing and Sound

Snooze09

16 posts in this topic

Hello everybody :)

I have successfully installed Yosemite on my hackintosh but i have 2 problems.

First one and it is very important : Antiliasing. Indeed my graphics are very bad everything are not smooth. And i don't know how can I fix it...

Second one is about my sound, i have no sound. I have try to install a kext but there was a "pshhhhht" everytime.

If somebody have some ideas for me :)

Thank you so much and sorry for my bad English :/

Here, it is my configuration :

Asus Maximus Hero VI c2

I5 4670k @3.40Ghz

8Go Corsair

NVIDIA GTX660 (MSI)

Welcome to the insanelymac forum snooze09

Please tell a bit more about your installation method bootloader etc.

Some links : https://noberoi.wordpress.com/2013/10/30/install-mac-os-x-mavericks-on-a-intel-pc-with-asus-maximus-vi-gene-_hacknt0sh_/

I think aa is because you dont have QE/CI

For the GTX 660 you could try WebDrivers of Nvidia and boot with nvda_drv=1 and GraphicsEnabler=No (Chameleon) or nvda_drv=1 and disable Nvidia GPU injection in your config.plist (Clover)

happy hacking

OSBeast

Install NVIDIA Web Driver for your graphics card and if you are using Chameleon as your boot loader then add the flags "nvda_drv=1 GraphicsEnabler=No" to your "org.chameleon.boot.plist" file. If you are using CLOVER as your boot loader then add the flag "nvda_drv=1" to your config.plist and disable the NVIDIA Graphics Injection in your config.plist

Which audio codec you have in your system? And which kext you had installed?

Hello,

I've re-installed Yosemite with a USB key.

I have installed NVIDIA Driver Manager. When i boot on my PC i type "F8" and go to my usb key. I select my Mac Partition and type those boot options :

nvda_drv=1 GraphicsEnabler=No -v

It boot without error, but when i go to System preference -> Nvidia Driver Manager, it is "OS X Default Graphics Driver" which is checked.

So i've try to check NVIDIA Web Driver and reboot with boot options, but it still be "OS X Default Graphics Driver"...

Have you got any ideas ?

(NB : Graphics still bad... :/)

Hum... Cause i can't find a good tutorial to install Clover. Each time I have try to install Clover or Chameleon it does not work.

Here you can see a screenshot. As you can see Nvidia WebDriver is activated but the quality is not very good :/

mini_521785Capturedcran20150303120532.pn

Edit : Ahah i've just succed to install clover. I boot with the flags nvda_drv=1 GraphicsEnabler=No but it still being on "OSX Drivers"

Should it be because i don't have install any kexts or files for the HD4600 ?

"GraphicsEnabler=No" is a flag for Chameleon and not for CLOVER. Remove this flag.

Ensure that All the three (NVIDIA/INTEL/ATI) Graphics Injection are disabled in your config.plist

mini_521785Capturedcran20150303120532.pn

Edit : Ahah i've just succed to install clover. I boot with the flags nvda_drv=1 GraphicsEnabler=No but it still being on "OSX Drivers"

As per the above attached image your system running with NVIDIA Web Driver not OS X Default Driver.

No just Mount the EFI Partition and open the config.plist file using a plist editor.

Identify your EFI Partition (Eg: disk0s1) . Use the below command to confirm the partition.

diskutil list

For Mounting EFI Partiton,

Open Terminal,

mkdir /Volumes/EFI
sudo mount_msdos /dev/disk0s1 /Volumes/EFI

Then open the partition EFI through Finder then goto the folder /EFI/CLOVER/ There  you can find config.plist

Not Resolution. But you now the global graphics quality of Hackintosh. Color are not very good, and antiliasing on writing are not good.

mini_815884Capturedcran20150304122015.pn

Edit : I have disabled Font LCD Smoothing. It is not a little bit more net....

• 2 weeks later...