[GUIDE] Install OSX 10.1X on Lenovo T410 [Step by Step]

Codinger

126 posts in this topic

• 1 month later...

i'm gonna try to install this on my t410 whit intel hd, let's if it's gonna work or not :D

link in first page are broken, got the file from google, hoping it's gonna be ok..

Chameleon-2.2svn-r2404-pkg.zip

Installer_Chameleon V10.zip

Kext_Utility.app.v2.6.2.zip

Hackintosh OS X Yosemite Zone 10.10.1 [dmg version]

the file on dropbox are ok

i'm gonna try to install this on my t410 whit intel hd, let's if it's gonna work or not :D

link in first page are broken, got the file from google, hoping it's gonna be ok..

Chameleon-2.2svn-r2404-pkg.zip

Installer_Chameleon V10.zip

Kext_Utility.app.v2.6.2.zip

Hackintosh OS X Yosemite Zone 10.10.1 [dmg version]

the file on dropbox are ok

Kext Utility works and look up Google for Chameleon Installer :)

Ok, i installed Clover.

The battery works now, but the serial is gone.

I used the Kexts from the download folder of your Clover-Installation-Guide.

Now it is fixed (Messed up the Files)

Please reinstall OSX

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello OSBeast,

I have managed to install El Capitan on my T510 and can boot now from HD. Tried a lot of kext to bring the full function to my Lenovo but nothing works as expected. Now i want to try your post install method with clover and have some questions:

• Is it necessary to format NFI partition to FAT32 ?
  • "Move this config.plist to ~/EFI/CLOVER/"  on which partition? disk1s1 or disk1s2
  • "Install these Kexts to S/L/E with Kext Utility" Link is down but can I use the kext from initial post?
  • ​you DSTD.aml includes 8 cores my Machine only has 4 cores. ​Is it necessary to modify the DSTD.aml?

I am complete new on OS X and on Hacks and also have less experiences in Linux,  therefore I have to learn a lot about and try to collect all information regarding this topic.

​Thanks in advance for your support!

• Like 1

Hello OSBeast,

I have managed to install El Capitan on my T510 and can boot now from HD. Tried a lot of kext to bring the full function to my Lenovo but nothing works as expected. Now i want to try your post install method with clover and have some questions:

• Is it necessary to format NFI partition to FAT32 ?
  • "Move this config.plist to ~/EFI/CLOVER/"  on which partition? disk1s1 or disk1s2
  • "Install these Kexts to S/L/E with Kext Utility" Link is down but can I use the kext from initial post?
  • ​you DSTD.aml includes 8 cores my Machine only has 4 cores. ​Is it necessary to modify the DSTD.aml?

I am complete new on OS X and on Hacks and also have less experiences in Linux,  therefore I have to learn a lot about and try to collect all information regarding this topic.

​Thanks in advance for your support!

Hey i am installing El Capitan now and the guide will be updated. The Yosemite Guide is now on top of the updates :)

• Like 1

Hey i am installing El Capitan now and the guide will be updated. Use the t410 post install in first post https://www.dropbox.com/s/de7ool50vow5xg8/T410_Post_Install.zip?dl=0

Hello OSBeast, 

have still struggling with your DropBox got an 404 File was moved or deleted. Please crosscheck that.

Thanks in advance .... Maybe we can communicate in german further 

• Like 1

Can anyone help me who has more skills than me  :thumbsup_anim:

My T410 can not go 2 sleep.

Dec 17 23:24:29 XXX-MBP kernel[0] <Notice>: Opened file /var/log/SleepWakeStacks.bin, size 172032, extents 1, maxio 2000000 ssd 1
Dec 17 23:24:29 XXX-MBP kernel[0] <Notice>: Wake reason: EHC2 EHC1
Dec 17 23:24:30 XXX-MBP kernel[0] <Notice>: AirPort_Brcm43xx::powerChange: System Wake - Full Wake/ Dark Wake / Maintenance wake

and this is my DSDT:

DSDT.aml.zip

Edit : Second attempt

Dec 17 23:56:31 XXX-MBP kernel[0] <Notice>: Opened file /var/log/SleepWakeStacks.bin, size 172032, extents 1, maxio 2000000 ssd 1
Dec 17 23:56:31 XXX-MBP kernel[0] <Notice>: Wake reason: EHC2 EHC1
Dec 17 23:56:32 XXX-MBP kernel[0] <Notice>: AirPort_Brcm43xx::powerChange: System Wake - Full Wake/ Dark Wake / Maintenance wake
Dec 17 23:56:32 XXX-MacBook-Pro kernel[0] <Notice>: [IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport][SetRemoteWakeUp] -- deviceRequest() failed: 0xE0005000 (kUSBHostReturnPipeStalled)

hello

ur problem is related with usb..

try this one

attachicon.gifDSDT.aml.zip

if u are using el capo .. check the several threads about usb problems

good hack

Same problem with your dsdt but thank you anyways

Dec 18 13:09:13 XXX-MBP kernel[0] <Notice>: Opened file /var/log/SleepWakeStacks.bin, size 172032, extents 1, maxio 2000000 ssd 1
Dec 18 13:09:14 XXX-MBP kernel[0] <Notice>: Wake reason: EHC2 EHC1
Dec 18 13:09:15 XXX-MBP kernel[0] <Notice>: AirPort_Brcm43xx::powerChange: System Wake - Full Wake/ Dark Wake / Maintenance wake
Dec 18 13:09:15 XXX-MBP kernel[0] <Notice>: [IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport][SetRemoteWakeUp] -- deviceRequest() failed: 0xE0005000 (kUSBHostReturnPipeStalled)

Thanks for the instructions, running perfectly on my T410.

Just one question: Is there a specific reason why you chose the MBP for the SMBIOS model? Given the fact that I'm using a Dell DW1520 card, I changed my model to an MBA and so far I don't notice any negative side effects.

• Like 1

Thanks for the instructions, running perfectly on my T410.

Just one question: Is there a specific reason why you chose the MBP for the SMBIOS model? Given the fact that I'm using a Dell DW1520 card, I changed my model to an MBA and so far I don't notice any negative side effects.

Because its a laptop and the the 6,2 has the nearest specs :)

• 3 weeks later...

Crappy HDD - This is normal. My one boots for 10 sec :)

When i run Clover show me a error is not compatible with this version, i try all version of clover, now i have the logo apple, loading all well but  the screen go 1 sec white and black (freeze) i don't know where is the problem. 

When i run Clover show me a error is not compatible with this version, i try all version of clover, now i have the logo apple, loading all well but the screen go 1 sec white and black (freeze) i don't know where is the problem.

Did you use the provided files?

Did you use the provided files?

I follow all instruction on the guide, but when i run clover show the error is not compatible with this version, i check the Os version and use the same Clover version. Now i try again and i make a screenshot 

• Like 1

This is the error when i try boot the installation for Thinkpad i5 Intel Hd Graphics.

The guide is made for NVIDIA graphics. You have to hardcode your Intel HD into your DSDT. Search the forums for a guide.