323 replies to this topic

schwarzgrau

schwarzgrau

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:animation

To be honest I never tried it, but last week I didn't noticed that the plug wasn't inserted and worked using the battery. If I remember correctly I already worked two hours, till I noticed the battery icon showing me that I used half of the battery, so I guess 3 to 4 hours. But I guess I would need to test it to be completely sure. I can do a test today evening.

Abikebuk

Abikebuk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Thanks for this guide.

I finally succeeded to build my hackintosh on my CC2 :)

I just could not implement brightness control since I'm on 10.12.6 ...

Odiolitos

Odiolitos

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi guys, 

I'm having a bit of (another) problem: after cloning the usb drive to the internal disk, am I supposed to install clover in that partition from the installation usb? Where should I put the config.plist? I can't see an EFI partition for it, and can't boot the computer from it when I select the partition to boot. Could this be a bad clone? I've tried several times to clone it, and always get the same result, so obviously I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks!

axel9546

axel9546

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

FIlesPack compatibile with High Sierra??

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wacom, cintiq, companion 2, cintiq companion 2, yosemite, osx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy