Yosemite on Asus F550L- XX046H

lelemcmxc

18 posts in this topic

Hi! I have this laptop with these features:

Asus VivoBook F550LD F550LD-XX046H - 39,6 cm (15,6'') LED - Intel Core i7 i7-4500U 1,80 GHz 1366 x 768 - 8 GB RAM - 1 TB HDD - NVIDIA GeForce GT 820M, Intel HD Graphics 4400

Is Yosemite compatible with this hardware and what tool should i use?

Do you have to post 4 topics for that?

And yes, go read here on how to make a USB Disk: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/298027-guide-aio-guides-for-hackintosh/

Fixed!

Lelemcmxc, you are a very lucky man!

I've hacked the same laptop days ago. Everything will work except for wifi.

Install Clover and use this stuff.

Edit: The cpu is different, you will have to generate a new ssdt.aml with https://github.com/Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh and replace it.

EFI.zip

Archive.zip

Fixed!

Lelemcmxc, you are a very lucky man!

I've hacked the same laptop days ago. Everything will work except for wifi.

Install Clover and use this stuff.

Edit: The cpu is different, you will have to generate a new ssdt.aml with https://github.com/Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh and replace it.

Thanks! I'll try.

If wifi will not work, how could I fix it?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem, when I try to install hackintosh vietnam tool on my virtual machine it shows me this message and i can't go on:

“Hackintosh Vietnam Tool.pkg” can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.

lol, Google would help, why asking here :P Anyway, Captain google here:

System Preferences > Security and Firewall > *unlock the lock on the bottom* > select Everywhere > Close System Preferences > Open the PKG

lol, Google would help, why asking here :P Anyway, Captain google here:

System Preferences > Security and Firewall > *unlock the lock on the bottom* > select Everywhere > Close System Preferences > Open the PKG

thanks, after i get this alone :D

I had a successful with clover usb installation but hackintosh vietnam tool doesn't have haswell kext for my cpu, what should i do?

thanks, after i get this alone :D

I had a successful with clover usb installation but hackintosh vietnam tool doesn't have haswell kext for my cpu, what should i do?

Dafuq are talking about? Haswell kext? Go to the AIO guide and start reading please :|

dude that's not windows, there is no installer, go to the Tutorials Section please, read the AIO guide > Post Install PLEASE!!

Yes I understand, but I have a problem with pre installation because vietnam tool doesn't have on its settings the haswell kext for "CPUPowerManagement".

About installator, on buoo's link there is a file to launch.

You are not talking with mothertongue, be patient please.