Yosemite 10.10.0 No Mouse / Freezing

tragediana150

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone again

I have no write here so long guys :D

I have a strange problem with my installation of Yosemite. I've made a USB Installer with Spakk and Gils83 tutorials and propably I did it wrong because noone of these USB Installers won't boot - always KP. I tried every kernel. And I was stupid because I tried that with Chameleon instead of Enoch :D

1. Now I can boot to the Installer and I can install Yosemite without any problem but the point is that I can't click anything with my mouse. My keyboard is working and my mouse not - It's strange because they have one cable to everything (this is a Logitech Cordless Desktop... so I connect only the base and everything should work). What is even stranger that the mouse is moving and scroll is running, but I can't click anything, I can only press the keys on my keyboard. So this is the first problem.

2. Second is that, when I installed the system, Yosemite freezes after couple of seconds of using and I can only reset the computer.

What should I do? Honestly, I have no idea what to do, because I never have such a weird problems. When ML and Mavericks was freezing I've added VoodooTSCSync and everything was ok. But now, nothing of my ideas works :(

P.S. Graphics loaded with full QE/CI with dual display on installation (working OOB) - only one good info :D

24.02.2015 - I've tried couple of times make an USB Installer with Pandora.app and it's amazing app guys! But unfortunately the same results with mouse, it;s not working, I can move the cursor but I can not click anything.

I also tries Distro USB Installer from AMDeeKay from this tutorial and the same error with the mouse (link below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcxlqGotk_w

Cheers,

Tom

Edited by tragediana150

Yes gils, I used the original kexts (the kexts from Pandora.app), I used the original kexts from Yosemite, and I used these kext from Duran (your link). Strange think that the Duran replace kexts end with KP :( I will try again with the new USB Installer and I will post results.

Thanks for reply :)

EDIT:

I've tested these kexts and I've got KP with IOPCIFamily.kext (this from Duran). This is the KP screen

post-1100208-0-42857100-1424864957_thumb.jpg

When I delete the IOPCIFamily.kext and paste only AppleACPIPlatform.kext installation boots and I can install Yosemite on HDD, but unfortunately without mouse. I will install the system and I will write if it is still freezing with the new AppleACPIPlatform.kext inside.

And additionaly I check the kexts inside Extra folder from Pandora and there is something I do not understand.

Pandora generates me FakeSMC.kext older than I used with Mavericks, is this normal? Screen below

FakeSMC from Padnora (version 3.3.1)

post-1100208-0-76592800-1424865352.png 

Newer FakeSMC I used with Mavericks (version 6.0.1082)

post-1100208-0-01359300-1424865403_thumb.png

Which one I suposed to use with Yosemite?

EDIT:

First try to install end with froze in the middle of installation (AppleACPIPlatform.kext from Duran)

Edited by tragediana150