[SOLVED] Impossible connection to Apple Store after upgrade to 10.10.2

marco.pisellonio80

6 posts in this topic

Hi all. I don't know if it's right section. In both desktop and laptop in signature, after the upgrade to 10.10.2 it's impossible to connet to the Apple store, it say me "user or pass wrong". In my desktop I have smbios imac 13,1 and in laptop MacBookPro 6,2. In desktop I have working lan, in laptop I installed Nullethernet.kext, so in both lan is set on en0 and I never needed FileNVram.dlyb in /Extra (in both), I always connected to Apple store with same username and pass, as I had a real iMac and a MacBook Pro.

Any idea? Have I to try a clean installation of Yosemite 10.10.2? Previously I changed smbios from iMac to MacPro 4.1 e it worked again, while in laptop iGPU need only MacBookPro 6,2 or 6.1 smbios to work.

Thank you all and bye.

Hi all. I don't know if it's right section. In both desktop and laptop in signature, after the upgrade to 10.10.2 it's impossible to connet to the Apple store, it say me "user or pass wrong". In my desktop I have smbios imac 13,1 and in laptop MacBookPro 6,2. In desktop I have working lan, in laptop I installed Nullethernet.kext, so in both lan is set on en0 and I never needed FileNVram.dlyb in /Extra (in both), I always connected to Apple store with same username and pass, as I had a real iMac and a MacBook Pro.

Any idea? Have I to try a clean installation of Yosemite 10.10.2? Previously I changed smbios from iMac to MacPro 4.1 e it worked again, while in laptop iGPU need only MacBookPro 6,2 or 6.1 smbios to work.

Thank you all and bye.

u use method install ? ( i think desktop u need change = clover ) and laptop i think u use chameleon or chimera