[pre-release] OS X Yosemite 10.10.3

Wayang-NT

87 posts in this topic

Anyone noticing any issues with Safari being sluggish?  It could just be that one or more of my extensions will need to be updated for the newer version once it is released in final, but I'm seeing the spinning beach ball much more often when Safari is open and have had to close and reopen it from time to time.

Anyone noticing any issues with Safari being sluggish?  It could just be that one or more of my extensions will need to be updated for the newer version once it is released in final, but I'm seeing the spinning beach ball much more often when Safari is open and have had to close and reopen it from time to time.

I figured out what the problem was and it is unrelated to Safari or 10.10.3.  I started using an app called App Tamer that controls CPU usage because Parallels and Parallels Service were using too much CPU resources even when running in the background.  App Tamer lets me limit the CPU usage of those apps.  However, by default, it would stop Safari when it was running in the background.  I changed the setting to allow it to run in the background with reduced CPU resources and the problem went away.  Those default settings will get you every time.  (Sorry to waste space on this off-topic comment.)

• Like 1

10.10.3 Dev Seed & Public Beta 14D130a available

Hi! I am a Japanese, English is not good.

Now, in Thinpad X1 Carbon Gen 3, and I'm trying to install the Yosemite, it does not go well.
Apparently, I'm like move is installer if 10.10.3 public beta, it does not make a USB boot image of 10.10.3 public beta.
(The Real Mac has)

Tell me how to make a USB boot image!