I-700QW Iview Windows 8.1 Tablet

Coolbob99

2 posts in this topic

http://www.iviewus.com/index.php/i-700qw.html

Would this Tablet be able to run iATKOS ML ? 

CPU Brand Name:                                                                 Intel® Atom CPU  Z3735G @ 1.33GHz
Video Chipset:                                                                  Intel HD Graphics Gen7 4EU
Video Card:                                                                     Intel Valleyview SoC - Integrated Graphics Controller [intel]
Network Card:                                                                   Realtek RTL8723BS Wireless LAN 802.11n SDIO Network Adapter

You could try but I don't think it would be worth it.

Atom CPUs used to be fully supported back in the day of Snow Leopard (had it running on my MSI Wind) but I'm not sure if anyone has been successful in installing it on the new Baytrail Atoms. I read somewhere that it might be possible to inject a fake CPU ID to fool OS X into thinking that it's a supported CPU.

Since there haven't been any reported cases of someone installing OS X on such CPUs, we don't know what the graphics support is like. It's possible that FakePCIID might be useful in making it work but I doubt it.

There is little to no SDIO support on osx86 so the wireless card won't work either.

You're better staying away from this device if you want to use OS X on it. I would recommend getting a newer Haswell based tablet (such as a Surface Pro or Dell Venue Pro) for the best chance of running the latest version of OS X smoothly, that is if you have the budget of course.