• Please log in to reply
771 replies to this topic

Mieze

Mieze

Giant Cat

• Developers
  • 1,261 posts
  • Interests:Cats

Mieze actually his system only has Intel I219V2 with 2 physical ports, have looked at his system manual.

No, the manual is wrong because the chipsets only have 1 integrated MAC. It's impossible to build a board with two I219s.

Mieze

Pavo

Pavo

InsanelyMac Legend

• Developers
  • 676 posts

Guess the only way to tell is look in windows and see what each ethernet port is.

Mieze

Mieze

Giant Cat

• Developers
  • 1,261 posts

Guess the only way to tell is look in windows and see what each ethernet port is.

Please take a look at the chipset's datasheet and you will see that I'm right. I219 is not a full NIC but just a PHY which must be combined with the chipsets's integrated MAC and there is only one integrated MAC in the chipsets.

Mieze

alladyn21

alladyn21

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Hi MaLd0n says maybe you can help me:

"u can post problem in Mieze's topic, She is amazin' and developed amazin' drivers.
I no have more idea. ;)"

alladyn21, on 23 Dec 2017 - 9:36 PM, said:
buu :(

the same situation...
2017-12-23 21:34:17.980132+0100  localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) Wake reason: PEG1 PEGP PEG2 PEGP PXSX RP10 PXSX RP11 PXSX RP12 PXSX RP13 PXSX RP02 PXSX RP04 PXSX RP05 PXSX RP06 PXSX RP07 PXSX RP08 PXSX P

When wol is off all is ok

I have z170 pro gaming and intel i210 in pecie because (onboard lan don't have wol in osx drivers) when wol is on (wake from pcie) pc itself wake up after a one second of sleep :(

ITzTravelInTime

ITzTravelInTime

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Interests:computer science, programming, hardware, software developing

Working perfectly using my sabertooth z87 and a managed gigabit switch, great driver, stable and optimized

Mieze

Mieze

Giant Cat

• Developers
  • 1,261 posts

I have z170 pro gaming and intel i210 in pecie because (onboard lan don't have wol in osx drivers) when wol is on (wake from pcie) pc itself wake up after a one second of sleep :(

What exactly are you talking about? The onboard I219V or the I210 add-in card? Only the I219V is controlled by my driver while the I210 uses a native driver from Apple.

By the way, you should be aware of the fact that macOS only supports WoL from S3. WoL from S5 isn't supported at all and that's the reason why my driver doesn't support it. Also keep in mind that the wakeup event settings in BIOS refer to WoL from S5.

Mieze

alladyn21

alladyn21

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

So I will not be able to run the wol on i210 or the i219v ethernet card. It's just that the computer wakes up and I do not know why this is happening. If I turn off wol everything is ok. But when wol is on i dont have sleep.

So I will not be able to run the volt on one or the other ethernet card

Mieze

Mieze

Giant Cat

• Developers
  • 1,261 posts

First of all, happy new year to all of you! I just wanted to let you know that I started to work on an update for the driver in order to support the Coffee Lake generation of I219.

Mieze

Slice

Slice

InsanelyMac V.I.P.

• Local Moderators
  • 6,754 posts

@Mieze

I encounter a problem with the driver v2.3.

When I send 1Gb file to another Mac by local LAN then the adapter stalls/freezes. I see internet stop working too.

Then I enter sleep and wake again. This helps and Safari works again.

So this is a problem with IntelMausi.

0:102  0:000  PCI (00|00:1F.06) : 8086 15B8 class=020000

What should I do? Make a dump?

Mieze

Mieze

Giant Cat

• Developers
  • 1,261 posts

@Mieze

I encounter a problem with the driver v2.3.

When I send 1Gb file to another Mac by local LAN then the adapter stalls/freezes. I see internet stop working too.

Then I enter sleep and wake again. This helps and Safari works again.

So this is a problem with IntelMausi.

0:102  0:000  PCI (00|00:1F.06) : 8086 15B8 class=020000

What should I do? Make a dump?

Did you enable TSO? In case of yes, I know why it freezes because there is a well known hardware issue which causes trouble with OS X's transmit packet buffer layout.

Mieze

Slice

Slice

InsanelyMac V.I.P.

• Local Moderators
  • 6,754 posts

TSO? Thanks, will look on it and report a little later.

Have you a proposition why sleep/wake helps?

Slice

Slice

InsanelyMac V.I.P.

• Local Moderators
  • 6,754 posts

All is fine. I just has loaded 2.2 version from cache while 2.3 version was bad compiled (with 10.13SDK while I am on 10.12 system).

I recompiled 2.3 with 10.12SDK and copied 400Mb file during few seconds.

Great!

Ethernet [IntelMausi]: TCP/IPv4 segmentation offload disabled.
Ethernet [IntelMausi]: Link up on en0, 100-Megabit, Full-duplex, Rx/Tx flow-control

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy