White/Black Bars After Boot

iyoossshhh

7 posts in this topic

So I have a laptop which was running Mavericks perfectly fine with full QE/CI and no lag what so ever. It was fast and perfect. I decided to update to Yosemite and the installation went perfect, but after I booted up for the first time, all I see is this:

post-830424-1310911018_thumb.jpg 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Once again, I know my laptop is supported because I have used it over a year with Mavericks and everything from Graphics to WiFi was working. Anyways, please help.

PC Specs:

-Intel i3 M370 @ 2.40 Ghz

-Intergrated Intel HD Graphics (1st Gen)

-4 GB DDR3 RAM

Here are my specs:

Intel i3 M370

4 GB DDR3 RAM

Intergrated Intel HD Graphics (1st Gen)

friend wich hardware are u runing ?? need your specs, and for sure its about your videocard, try booting with nv_disable=1 and PCIRootUID=1 it should make you able to boot and discover new web drivers for your graphic card.

I put them :D

Hi and Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum!

What is your hardware specs?

Hello, I put them in!

Ok.

For you, follow this: [GUIDE] 1st Generation Intel HD Graphics QE/CI

That is the guide I followed, but like I said, the installation went good, but after first boot all I see is the white/black bars. I actually managed to fix it and I got full QE/CI on Yosemite, but Apple automatically updated to 10.1.2 and I forgot what I did to fix it last time.