10.10.2 is out!

iRipper

40 posts in this topic

^^ of course, what else did you expect from supported hardware?

They stopped working after 10.9.2 and starting working again with 10.10 is why I posted that.  I had to use the retail drivers until 10.10x was released!!

I could prove it using the Yosemite for a few days.

I forgot to put is my opinion (sorry  :P), because I see more problems with others users using OS X Yosemite than the OS X Mavericks.

PS: Even in real Macs!  :rolleyes:

I was prompted into upgrading to Yoesmite only last weekend when I discovered that the latest upgrade for Logic X was not compatible with Mountain Lion. I do wish Apple wouldn't do stuff like that. All in all I am fairly impressed with Yosemite though (it seems to be faster than Mountain Lion). The only thing I haven't really liked so far is the flat dock but that turned out to be fixable with this neat little app http://sourceforge.net/projects/cdock/

• 2 weeks later...

When I update to 10.10.2 from 10.10.1 using Clover, my PCI adapter board (the BCM4360 wifi/BT combo) from china/ebay is a problem. With 10.10.1 it worked ok, but it won't boot in 10.10.2 with the BT portion of the card connected to power. If I start up the system without the card power for BT connected, it will run ok, but as soon as I connect the power the system instantly reboots and won't start up until I disconnect the power to the card. The wifi portion of the card works ok with the update. I tried using Chameleon and there isn't the same problem with the BT (the display won't run QE/CI with onboard Intel 4600 until I somehow fix that too which was ok with Clover), so the problem lies with Clover. I also need Clover to retain the sleep working on my mobo.