[Need Help] Bluetooth + Battery Indicator , Fujitsu AH530

ammar_dv

37 posts in this topic

from my Windows 10 Device Manager I got this :

USB\VID_1690 & PID_0741 & REV_5276

is this helpful ?

here are some other devices :

03:00.0 Network controller  [0280]: Qualcomm Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter (PCI-Express) [168c:002b] (rev 01)

00:16.0 Communication controller [0780]: Intel Corporation 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset HECI Controller [8086:3b64] (rev 06)

post-1290096-0-83458300-1446939331_thumb.jpg

System Devices.txt

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

is it possible for you to post me an Installation Guide for the AH530 (ElCapitan or Yosemite)?

What Bootflags have you used for Install and Booting?

did you made the image with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]?

Please help me...

Thanks

Hello,

is it possible for you to post me an Installation Guide for the AH530 (ElCapitan or Yosemite)?

What Bootflags have you used for Install and Booting?

did you made the image with #####?

Please help me...

Thanks

actually in order to make the installation USB I tried both , the "Clover OS X El Capitan-V5"and also the other uni#####"!

the most important thing for me was :

1. to delete the "AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB.kext "from the  "USB\System\Library\Extensions\"

delete any of the following files also (if found) : AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext , AppleIntelHDGraphicsGLDriver.bundle , AppleIntelHDGraphicsVADriver.bundle , AppleIntelHDGraphicsGA.plugin

2. you also should get an external keyboard an a usb mouse available , or find a way to install "VoodooPS2Controller.kext ", because I had a hard time installing El Capitan the first time(s) as the Internal keyboard stopped working ... maybe you can try adding few kexts to the installation usb , copy them to :

- usb\EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.11

and also to :

- usb\EFI\CLOVER\kexts\other

* maybe adding them to one of those folders is enough , but I don't know which one !

the file to add is :

- VoodooPS2Controller.kext

to ensure the internal keyboard will work at first boot.

the first thing to do at first boot is to use the kext utility to install all the necessary kext including "VoodooPS2Controller.kext"and rebuild cache , and thats it I guess ,

• Like 1

hello

use rehabman kext for bat

and test this dsdt

attachicon.gifDSDT.aml.zip

good hack

about the battery indicator , thanks again for your help ,   but . . . .  , I noticed soon after installing the "rehabman kext" and using the DSDT.aml you thankfully provided that as soon as the battery indicator shows up , the trackpad freezes !

I can not use the internal laptop 'mouse' only when I unplug the laptop from power (when unplug or when plugging the power the battery indicator is disabled for few minutes , an X mark appears on the battery , at that time the track pad works normally ...... when the battery indicators comes back , it freezes again ) ,

any suggestions please ?

[EDIT]

** by the way , about the bluetooth , I used to send and receive files by bluetooth to a Nokia phone normally when I was using Yosemite, but after installing El Capitan could not find the right kext .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Could you upload the exact gpu kets that you used for el capitan? Btw, you can buy an external usb bluetooth dongle that is plug and play.

sorry for very late reply !!

if you still need the kexts , they are in the attached file.

but you should also not that I use 'clover' , so you will need to check the "Patch Bios"in clover configurator (see the attached picture)

Inter Graphics Kexts.zip

post-1290096-0-07823000-1453071305_thumb.png

• Like 1

sorry for very late reply !!

if you still need the kexts , they are in the attached file.

but you should also not that I use 'clover' , so you will need to check the "Patch Bios"in clover configurator (see the attached picture)

Thank you very much. The kexkts worked.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Is there a way to make the sleep work? I installed Sleepenabler.kext but the laptop doesn't go to sleep. When I press the Sleep button the screen goes off but I can still hear the fan spinning .