Clipping crackling/popping USB audio out and MIDI

Jimmiegin

1 post in this topic

Hellloooo!

I am trying to use my mavericks machine with my MIDI in logic pro but i get a lot of noise. I have tried playback with just some youtube videos and i am getting the same with some.... only some.... audio. I wonder is this due to the data rate of  DAC? Or is it likely to be my audio kexts interfering?. I need to use a USB solution for now as all the guides for DSDT edit i have found, all go about it pretty much the same way and my DSDT is lacking a few lines i need to find to copy and past the edit and frankly, i just don't have the time to mess with it and absorb all the information i need to competently and confidently edit it myself. So what i need is a quick (ish) fix if anyone has a good solution or answer please? I am going to try firstly to switch back and try my optiplex and see if i get the same issues, and then try a new card. Thing is though it seems to be fine on a windows machine i am working on at the moment. 

Oh, encase anyone can help me with a fix for my onboard audio (not DSDT edit please) its ALC887 and non of the kexts i found so far have worked for me.

Thanks, for reading, please help