Iphone 6 Plus keyboard Click and phone dial low

Guest Ferrari513

2 posts in this topic

Guest Ferrari513

Hey guys how is it going.

So i have a interesting issue Ive been looking all over the net for and nothing has worked so far. not sure if its a issue either and that how the phone is or if i'm just crazy lol. I just got a iphone 6 plus the other day and now its seems like the keyboard clicks are really low and when you goto dial a number the number tones are really low sometimes the lock screen but my ringtones and if you play music is fine and really loud. and it defiantly seems lower compared to my company phone which is a 5c the dial tones and the keyboard clicks are louder. 

• 3 years later...
On 1/13/2015 at 4:03 AM, Ferrari513 said:

Hey guys how is it going.

So i have a interesting issue Ive been looking all over the net for and nothing has worked so far. not sure if its a issue either and that how the phone is or if i'm just crazy lol. I just got a iphone 6 plus the other day and now its kissanime.software  groupme.onl  letgo.onl  seems like the keyboard clicks are really low and when you goto dial a number the number tones are really low sometimes the lock screen but my ringtones and if you play music is fine and really loud. and it defiantly seems lower compared to my company phone which is a 5c the dial tones and the keyboard clicks are louder. 

Getting simillar issue but no idea whats wrong 

Regards,
SHane.

Edited by ShaneP