HDMI not working in otherwise perfect hackintosh laptop (need help)

legendair

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have recently setup a hackintosh laptop W230ST working on yosemite using clover bootloader. Everything is working perfectly from wifi to display to audio. However, I can't seem to get my HDMI working. I have tried using framebuffer patch used in other laptops but it still doesn't work. Does anyone have any idea how to patch the HDMI issue?

Thanks a lot! I have attached my config list and ioreg file in case it helps.

MacBook Pro night 7 jan.ioreg.zip

config.plist.zip

Use Hackintosh Vietnam Tool to generate another config.plist which contain the HD4000 HDMI/DP patch, it will work ( for Audio you need DSDT Patch )

I have tried generating another config.plist using the Hackintosh Vietnam Tool. My internal laptop display works fine but HDMI refuses to budge. Any ideas? I have attached my config.plist and ioreg again in case it helps.

Thanks a lot!

config.plist.zip

MacBook Pro 8 jan.ioreg.zip

I've got the same issue, on a very slightly different laptop: the Clevo W230SS (specs in sig). I'm using Mavericks 10.9.5 and using Chameleon to boot my notebook. The VGA port, interestingly, works pretty well. Is there some sort of output swapping going on, with the HDMI signal going/coming from the VGA port?

• 2 years later...