Migrate to clover but stuck at GeForceSensors (pci1): started

gothomasc

11 posts in this topic

My system as in my signature is booted well by chameleon. I'm trying to migrate to clover for sake of imessage and facetime, but stuck at GeForceSensors (pci1): started.

I have tried:

- modified boot flags in config.plist

- installed nvidia CUDA drivers

- removed "SMCMotionSensor.kext" from /System/Library/Extentions" 

without succeed.

Somebody please help.

2usbujm.jpg

Try disabling Graphics/Inject/Nvidia and make sure you're using the same Mac model you have in Chameleon. If you leave it to Clover it might select a good model for your CPU but which may lead to graphics power management issues. And upload a preboot log please (press F2 in Clover's GUI, the file is in /EFI/CLOVER/misc).

That preboot looks good up to that point but lacks the final part, when you actually boot to a partition. Do you have a custom DSDT? Did you enable any Clover DSDT fix? Did you compare the Mac model to the one in Chameleon? You most likely need to tweak the graphics injection to use that VGA output, maybe through NVCAP (no idea about this, I haven't had an NVidia card for a while) or DSDT.

It is weird that the same setting of config.plist boot well to both Mountain Lion and Mavericks but not to Yosemite. See my clover's GUI, the two apple icons on the right without ribbon are Yosemite base system (install disk) and installed Yosemite disk. ML, Mavericks and windows 7 disks' icons  are ribboned.

1zzqjgp.jpg

My system as in my signature is booted well by chameleon. I'm trying to migrate to clover for sake of imessage and facetime, but stuck at GeForceSensors (pci1): started.

I have tried:

- modified boot flags in config.plist

- installed nvidia CUDA drivers

- removed "SMCMotionSensor.kext" from /System/Library/Extentions" 

without succeed.

Somebody please help.

As I see on the screen GeForce accelerator is not started.

It means Graphics Card is not switched on, not injected, ... I dont know english words how to explain this state.

I know what's wrong with Yosemite and OS X Base System Disks. They both have  wrong partition id (type) 07. The right partition id should be AF, but I fail to change partition id with diskpart. Somebody please help me to change the partition id. Thanks