Ozmosis modded BIOS Repository

Pavo

272 posts in this topic

GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 

Please tested, confirm and attach.

Thanks in advanced.....

Are you asking me to make this for Oz and test it? Or just make it and upload it so you can test it?

GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 

Please tested, confirm and attach.

Thanks in advanced.....

Done and in repository 

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bzy05-VIsW3LR1p4SGMxX0JRWkE&usp=drive_web

Hi Pavo, I have tried flashing the SABERTOOTH Z77 modded BIOS onto my motherboard and the USB Flashback would not work (blinks 5 times then stays lit) so I went ahead and downgraded my BIOS from 2104 to an earlier BIOS with no MSR lock, tried to flash the motherboard with Ozmosis modded BIOS using FTK and now it won't boot up.

Can't recover because for some reason USB Flashback does not want to recognize any flash drive I put on there or Z77ST.cap file (tried multiple files). Any suggestions?

Sounds like you have bricked your mobo, I have had others use the Asus firmware with no issue but some have issues so that being said I am going to discontinue the Asus potion of the repository out until we find an absolute method of applying them correctly sorry for any issues

Sounds like you have bricked your mobo, I have had others use the Asus firmware with no issue but some have issues so that being said I am going to discontinue the Asus potion of the repository out until we find an absolute method of applying them correctly sorry for any issues

Least you could have done is list some methods of recovery. Namely new BIOS chip bought to replace borked one, eeprom programmer purchase to re-program existing chip to get it bootable again. Though it may just be cheaper to get another used board to replace the dead one at this point in time.

Thanks Pavo, my GA-B75M-D3H Rev 1.2 works like a charm :D .

• 2 weeks later...

After flash my bios everything work:

Sound

Sleep

Shutdown

But look my EFI

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-01-17 at 5.48.17 PM.png

Where is the wrong i don't have a Default.plist or enything.I put DSDT and SSDT files.

Please help!!!!

if I made your firmware I put your Defaults.plist inside your firmware but if you need to change it and put the Defaults.plist in your Efi\Oz folder you can.  I have attached a example Defaults.plist and all the variables that Ozmosis uses in it, after you make your Defaults.plist and put it in Efi\Oz folder you need to reset nvram so that Ozmosis will use the Defaults.plist from ESP, for SMBIOS section I use Clover Configurator to generate a SMBIOS and copy and paste those values into Defaults.plist

Defaults.plist Variables.zip

Defaults.plist.zip

• Like 2

if I made your firmware I put your Defaults.plist inside your firmware but if you need to change it and put the Defaults.plist in your Efi\Oz folder you can.  I have attached a example Defaults.plist and all the variables that Ozmosis uses in it, after you make your Defaults.plist and put it in Efi\Oz folder you need to reset nvram so that Ozmosis will use the Defaults.plist from ESP, for SMBIOS section I use Clover Configurator to generate a SMBIOS and copy and paste those values into Defaults.plist

How to reset nvram?

How to reset nvram?

reboot and load bios boot menu and use this key combo:

Windows Key+Alt+P+R

Your screen will flash different colors and reboot, on reboot you will see the Oz logo, use the bios boot menu again to select Yosemite HHD to boot

• Like 1

reboot and load bios boot menu and use this key combo:

Windows Key+Alt+P+R

Your screen will flash different colors and reboot, on reboot you will see the Oz logo, use the bios boot menu again to select Yosemite HHD to boot

Where the put file Ozmozis-1479.efi and shell.efi?

Pavo. Friend I would like to know, what you added both Bios Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H board?

I've tinnha request for some forum members modoficarem a version for my plate, but I had some problems with my system:

1 Non-initializing the hd OS X when I was selecting the BIOS HD referring to OS X, always came back to the Windows HD and initializing the same.

2-I install plugins in S / L / E: GPUSensors, ACPISensors, LPCSensors etc. And all bare kernel panic because FakeSMC vesão was different from the current version of the plugins. What version of FakeSMC present in the BIOS?

3-I have my DSDT with corrections for my USB 3.0 ports, but when plugged in a USB HDD or pendrive, my reicializava system and I reported in error. I was also trying to boot the system with these devices plugged and gave kernel panic, impossible to use the devices to the USB ports, up to 2.0 sometimes gave kernel panic. This is the "GenericUSBXHCI.kext" in the BIOS, if I have problems because as I said, my DSDT has the patch for it.

4-VoodooHDA is also inserted into the BIOS? I use the method "Audio On-The-Fly" along with the kext "DummyHDA" with injection by CloverEFI. In fact the CloverEFI also injects the correct ports and active video kext "AMD7000Controller". How do if they do not work. This method works in audio Ozmosis?

5-What SMBIOS defined? I use "iMac 13.1".

6-NVRAM is unlocked? I saw that the BIOS version "F15" is not unlocked the NVRAM. So I have some problems with Ozmosis.

7-My motherboard is revision 1.0.

These are my files: Files Jorge.zip

Thanks for your attention and patience with me.