chat broken this morning

wegface

39 posts in this topic

Kondax, this is the third sarcastic message that you've posted in this thread in my direction.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself and this forum. I'm a student, I work, and sometimes I like to have a social life outside of the tech world. Last week alone I spent well over 15 hours managing this forum for a total of $0. Did you notice the server move (which is related to the new chat)? Did you notice the tests we did with the JS? Did you notice the trouble members? Did you notice the hours I spent talking to the owners? Did you notice the 20+ messages long ticket with the hosts of the current chat? Did you notice the general administration of validating accounts, downloads, forum posts, and people PMing with questions?

Have some respect.

• Like 7

This IRC is amazing Poco. Good job on implementing it when I asked about it.

And what did you do to help?

Oh right, nothing. And remember this forum is made possible by the staff members.

You wouldn't be here without the free work of those people.

Can you be more constructive and mature instead of making useless critics please?

• Like 1

This IRC is amazing Poco. Good job on implementing it when I asked about it.

Right and you contributed by setting up the IRC Server ?

Firstly respect , second give poco some break. He is doing everything and isn't asking anything for return  . its not like the chat room is filled with ads like 'plz donate me for making an awesome site or whatever {censored}' unlike some other sites

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

today getting:

[#CJOIN-4]

For a good few hours. :(

I just re-read this thread, suddenly kondax's last ban becomes much clearer! :lol:

• 1 month later...

I seem to be getting [#CJOIN-4] at the moment.

I know there was scheduled maintenance this morning until 10 AM GMT, so maybe it's overrun.

Seems that way. Its not just you :)

• 3 months later...