Help can not turn the microphone on my hackintosh :(

synake

47 posts in this topic

ohhh thanks allan ... I'll try ... because I am newbie ... and sometimes the tutorials are not clear on the procedures!

allan I do not understand how to apply the audio pach DSDT you tell me (where I copy all these commands? ... also nombrab change the content of HDEF? I posting my DSDT

DSDT.aml.zip

thanks allan !!!t he patched AppleHDA I suggested is for maverick and I'm with yosemite 10.10, just works ... Guides happened to me are very interesting ... with these procedures have created my DSDT ... but do not indicate that I copy or paste exactly the Realtek aLC 269 :(, clover no use but chameleon case serves the data

I chameleon at boot and then I applied multibeats I install chimera. I've completed the steps you suggested me ... but I do not know how to patch the dsdt audio ... is you have to copy an id- layoud but I do not understand where is removed and how it applies to dsdt. now I'm no audio :(

1.tiff

these are the specification :

Samsung R480 Notebook

* Processor > Intel Core i5
* Chipset ---> Intel HM55
* Motherboard ---> R480
* Video Card > NVIDIA GeForce GT 310M
* Audio ---> Realtek ALC269
* Storage ---> Seagate ST9500325AS ( 500GB , 5400 RPM, 2.5 " SATAII )
* Screen ---> Hannstar HSD140PHW1 LCD 14 " 1366 × 768 LED - backlit
* Network Card ---> Marvell Yukon 88E8059 PCI -E Gigabit Ethernet
* Wireless Network Card ---> Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter
* Bluetooth ---> Broadcom BCM2070 Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR USB

""""Thanks for your understanding""""

I installed the kext that has happened to me and dsdt , repair permissions and recreate cache .... but any of the many AppleHDA I've tried ... do not give me results I disable all audio ... (works only VoodooHDA 2.8.5 .... but does not enable me microphone) if I understood well ... can not be 2 not ? VoodooHDA and AppleHDA , I uninstalled the first and now again without audio :(

image.tiff

Allan hello ... I uninstalled OS X ... put windows and can extract from the DSDT ... again in OS X Yosemite ... following pages you've been me, I've added patches of baterry and one for the sambung model my notebook ... and some others .... but there are only 10 errors ... like I correct? ... I suggest? .... then I can only add audio.

image.tiff

log.txt