Why App Store ONLY when graphics card removed?...FIX?

Jimmiegin

3 posts in this topic

Hi, i have two machines now running Mavericks and both have the same graphics card (GeForce 210). But, only one will connect to AppStore with graphics card installed. This would be all good if it not for the fact that the one that does get recognised and connects to AppStore is an AMD machine and i really would rather run just my intel machine on OS X just cos it's easier for updating and so on. So on my intel machine (optiplex 760) AppStore says can't verify hardware. Please before anyone steps in with.... remove plist and reboot... or ...generate Hex strings for NIC or graphics and NIC combined and set set EthernetBuiltin </true>....  i have tried these. Now this is probably something very simple i am missing but all searches i do bring up only the most basic of fixes like the ones i have already tried. I believe that my issue can be fix by more advanced methods but Google returns the same old tutorials (that have been repeated a hundred thousand times by  anyone with access to the GUI's written by those who actually know what they are doing). If anyone knows of a fix that will work for me please let me know as i am totally clueless as how to solve this issue and i just don't have time to study it. Thank you for reading and Happy Christmas to all !!  :santa: !! Woohoo !! :)