What i've done
- downloaded Mavericks 10.9.5 dmg

- extracted InstallESD.dmg

- installed myhack

- downloaded this kernel

- used myhack to make the USB Installer

- replaced default kernel with the one downloaded before

reboot

- installation (with -v npci=0x3000) went ok (erase disk with disk utility before installing)

MyHack asked me lot of things like "do you want to remove this? if you have nvidia graphics card you should" or "do you want to remove this? if you don't have ECC ram you should"

i replied yes to most of them cause i have a nvidia gpu and my ram don't have ecc

reboot

- PC keep rebooting while loading HFS+ files... (tried with -x -f -v npci=0x3000 GraphicsEnabler=No)

Any idea?

Spec:

FX8320

M5A97 R2.0 (HPET enabled, VT disabled)

nVidia GTX660

Did you move all the required stuff from the downloaded file/.zip/folder?  Also perhaps a screenshot of just before it restarts.

I thought that required stuff would be needed for the installation. Since the installation went ok i didn't move anything from the .zip to the usb (except the kernel itself of course)

Anyway the reboot is too fast to make a screenshot but i saw some of the last rows and they were about mounted volumes (if i remember correctly)

P.S.: Even if having stock Mavericks with customized kexts was my wish, i tried Niresh and it seems that the only problem there is about HDMI Audio. Graphcis performance are great, 3.5 jack (audio) works, ethernet works, keyboard and mouse have no problem. So yeah, i think i'll stay with Niresh. Maybe i'll try again MyHack when AMD kernel for Yosemite will be better.