HELP Booting just with nv_disable=1

estampador26

1 post in this topic

I did a Fresh Clean Retail Install of Mv.... But.... with internal graphics.. Intel HD3000... all work well.. except Not Aceleration... I did follow a guide in Rampage Dev Site... but still, not acceleration...

So... I set PciExpress Graphics first again... the tedious EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 610 2GB DDR3..

and now... I can't Reach the Installation menu without using nv_disable=1... 

the same happens with the Yosemite Instalation guide here in this forum... I follow every single step but also, I can't reach Install menu without nv_disable=1... 

Using this flag... Im able to install everything and boot OS, and keep installing wifi, printers, etc.... but, as soon as I remove this flag... the system goes to Black Screen... in both cases... Yosemite and 10.9....

I really appreciate your help... specially those who respond to me... but... I don't now... 

If I use my old XFX Geforce 9800GT 512 DDR3... I don't have any problem... this card works OBB and flawless... but this card if from this machine (First Build)... 

I know is tedious when someone keep coming back with the same problem over and over and over... but... You guys are the expert...