DSDT Asus F550L (X550LD)

Fede-Bad95

98 posts in this topic

How can I resolve not understand, if I applied these in SSDT9 DSDT and should not be resolved?

Don't add a call to _OFF from the SSDT _INI. As noted previously, it will not work because _OFF access the EC.

In what I have to remove it in SSDT-1, or SSDT-2, SSDT-3?

EDIT : I removed from SSDT-2 is correct now? I attach files.

Your files are unbalanced with respect to IGPU vs. GFX0. SSDT-2 is using GFX0. The rest are using IGPU. Renames must be balanced.

I'm 100% certain this has been mentioned before in this thread...

Yes, you already told me .... I who do not understand English well and google translator does not help ... going to the topic, as I understand it must rename GFX0 on all SSDT?

I think I did but Nvidia is still present where mistake now attach files

Post ioreg as well.

here ioreg

I don't see any problem. It could be that you have changed enough in BIOS to trigger a change in SystemMemory addresses. You could check that they are the same, or re-extract/re-patch fresh.

Note: You are calling _OFF twice from _REG, but it probably doesn't cause a problem.

a second that will take it back

I looked the diffs over... The only mistake I see is calling _OFF twice within _REG in DSDT. But I'm not sure that will really cause a problem. At any rate, it should not be called twice...

I see errors on SSDT SSDT-2 and I-3 and also on SSDT-1

What errors in which files?

Keep in mind you should never open an AML file into MaciASL except to look at it... Disassembly must happen always in a group with 'iasl -da -dl'...

RehabMan we are able to deactivate the NVIDIA .... I have all re-extracted with ubuntu and reapply all the patches now everything works perfectly: D. thank you very much once again for all your help.

OK... Hopefully you kept accurate notes. Whenever you make any hardware upgrades (eg. RAM, WiFi card, etc), or BIOS update, or even change some BIOS options, you may need to re-extract/repatch.