hello im new and could use some guidance

blackeycole

1 post in this topic

ive been messing with and programing computers since 1979 or so.  frist was a trash 80 that the school had.  itook a microprosser and microcomputer course back in the 90s.  after that i did pc repair and upgrade plus internet connection for several years until my  ilitary supervisor tasked me with replacing a current system that was specific to our unit. it got me several  ore training cources in ms vb5 and database management a design.  after renintiring from the usaf is started going to school for an computer degree but do to health issues i had to drop out.  

well now i have two hp dv7 envy 7250us laptops one has win 7 on it the other is my test machine and still has win8 on it but i want to hackentosh it.  to do that i need some one to hand hold  e throjugh it since ive never done one efore.  i have a mac mini and really prefer the os o ver win8.  i need assistanced in geting the tools as some are in the torre t and im not able to ge them.  

i did a search and found some instuctions for hacking the dv7 model i have but im have trouble aquiring the tools and understanding the brief instructins.  ki have a complete set of discs for installing the osx but not the prep tools to set up a pc for it.  

this is something i really wan t done.  i checked the one local shop in town and they dont do hackingtosh.

can any one help me/