Pre-release OS X Yosemite 10.10.2

Wayang-NT

120 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

Someone has a download link for the beta 10.10.2 or this "Seed Configutration Utility" for Yosemite developer betas please?

You my Friend artur-pt perhaps for me.. thank you. (send me with PN !)

search in pike´s site and you shall find your way.

Someone has a download link for the beta 10.10.2 or this "Seed Configutration Utility" for Yosemite developer betas please?

You my Friend artur-pt perhaps for me.. thank you. (send me with PN !)

I think it's OK to post this.  If not, please delete.

sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.apple.SoftwareUpdate CatalogURL https://swscan.apple.com/content/catalogs/others/index-10.10seed-10.10-10.9-mountainlion-lion-snowleopard-leopard.merged-1.sucatalog.gz
Edited by mnfesq
  • Like 1

That's the catalog URL to the public beta, not the developer seed. I don't believe there's any betas right now.

Take a look at this.  

http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/153848/how-do-you-turn-on-show-pre-release-updates-in-yosemite

While I believe you are correct, when you run the code above, I believe it will add the "Your computer is set to receive pre-release Software Update seeds" to your App Store preferences.  If I'm wrong, I apologize.

Thanks for the help, but unfortunately so are also no Developer Updates 10.10.2.... you need the "Seed Configuration Utility Tool" for Yosemite Developer 10.10.2

It was suggested that I modify the code I cited above to change it from beta to seed.  I have done so.  Try it now and see if that does what you want it to do.

If you read the first page of the thread, you can know it's a bug of 10.10.2....

WiFi is the only questionable ongoing issue with real Macs. Even the Finder is far more stable with 14C78c.

Life might be more difficult for the hackers but do not moan about it as the OS is free, and there is the non disclosure issue you agreed to regarding beta comments.