Intel HD Graphics 8086/0046 (Arrandale) problem.

CJMeister

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I have a Sony Vaio VPCS111FM with Intel Core i5 430M (Arrandale) (LVDS) 4GB RAM and 500GB HDD. I have successfully installed OS X Yosemite. I have followed the steps of the guide provided in this forum to get my old Intel HD graphics to work in order to get native 1366 x 768 resolution and I have had no success. I went as far to patch my DSDT to add the OS, VRAM info as the guide states and OS X indeed sees the info correctly. I have tried the 3 FB (Normal, Alternate, Alternate 2) and even the Giofrida Patcher and still no success.

A little bit of help will be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Regards!

Edit: Any moderator here how could delete this thread? Found a pinned thread for the Intel HD Graphics, I moved the post there, thanks!

Heros sleeping now..just wait..

anyway ,I have got same problem with the help of thread by GhostRaider. He is great ...May be diffrent laptops have different problems when you use those FB Kexts such as normal alternate1,alternate2...

Then, I decided to use DSDT. GhostRaider's lesson is very good!  You just get your dsdt.aml in Ubuntu(you use live usb) and then fix any bugs and then add those codes offered by GhostRaider. You will make it!  Because I made it!

Keep going!

Heros sleeping now..just wait..

anyway ,I have got same problem with the help of thread by GhostRaider. He is great ...May be diffrent laptops have different problems when you use those FB Kexts such as normal alternate1,alternate2...

Then, I decided to use DSDT. GhostRaider's lesson is very good!  You just get your dsdt.aml in Ubuntu(you use live usb) and then fix any bugs and then add those codes offered by GhostRaider. You will make it!  Because I made it!

Keep going!

Thank you for replying and for the advice, will do!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...