Pandora's Box 2.0 Candidate 3 roll out

Micky1979

305 posts in this topic

Any thoughts on those days(sss) now? :)

... the release is expected shortly.

Clover is ready, full support to all OS 10.7.x - 10.11.x

ATM I'm fighting with Enoch interface, It was ready but I did not like ... so I'm redoing it all over again.
Work has been long, but now Pandora is able to install bootloaders, patch kexts, edit Enoch files or Clover config.plist entirely. All without using scripts or package: only code :lol:.
Everything will be easier and much faster (also for me to update everything when need since I have subclasses everything). 
I hope to finish in two weeks, sorry but you will see a big job and you'll understand why it took me so long. Also because last year I had to do with school, work after school, and real life...what remains a little time..
  • Like 3

... the release is expected shortly.

Clover is ready, full support to all OS 10.7.x - 10.11.x

ATM I'm fighting with Enoch interface, It was ready but I did not like ... so I'm redoing it all over again.
Work has been long, but now Pandora is able to install bootloaders, patch kexts, edit Enoch files or Clover config.plist entirely. All without using scripts or package: only code :lol:.
Everything will be easier and much faster (also for me to update everything when need since I have subclasses everything). 
I hope to finish in two weeks, sorry but you will see a big job and you'll understand why it took me so long. Also because last year I had to do with school, work after school, and real life...what remains a little time..

It's already super like this, so congratulations

And yes, the code can be one day

• Like 1

• 1 month later...