1st Generation Intel HD Graphics Problem

7 posts in this topic

Hi! This is my first post so Im new here

I have acer aspire 4741 with core i3 330M and intel hd graphics(maybe hhhh not sure)

So I installed mac and removed all intel hd kexts since they give me the missing Bluetooth controller error when booting

After booting I wanted to enable intel hd graphics so I followed a tutorial on insanely mac (cannot post the link since the link button will not let me) but the title of the topic is   [GUIDE] 1st Generation Intel HD Graphics QE/CI You can search it :)

Basically I think I have LVD since a website said that my laptop uses it ( I couldn't use Linux's intel_reg_dumper as it gives me an error in Ubuntu,forgot what it is :P)      

So after that I tried all the framebuffers but none worked they all give me missing Bluetooth controller error

Im using chameleon 2.1 svn r2069 on a Usb drive ( I boot mac on hdd using the chameleon iso on the usb drive)

So what do you think Im doing wrong here :( ?

please update your signature including all the Hw specifications, thanks.

Done! :D I think I supplied enough Hw specifications except for the version of intel hd graphics since I don't seem to find it anywhere :/

so what can be my problem?

Is my gpu not supported ?

That Explains why I cannot find a version of my intel hd graphics hahahahahah I will change it right now ;)

Your information is very very wrong.

If you have i3 330M - The iGPU is Intel HD Graphics

And Intel HD 4000 is 3º generation of Intel CPUs.

Ok so i changed the title and the question but I apparently still installed the correct kext so

what is going wrong? 

• 2 months later...