Boot Screen Issues

4 posts in this topic

So I'm new to clover. I've used Chameleon in the past, but switched over by doing a clean install of Yosemite on my z77-ds3h. I have everything working so far (as far as I can tell), but the boot screen shows up in a super low resolution. I have my monitor connected to my GTX 760 and set for 1080p. I set graphics to display 1920x1080, which it does, but it does not do so until the login screen. I am using the Yosemite theme from the wiki which supports higher resolutions, but for some reason mine is showing up in something terrible like 800x600 maybe? Not sure, but it looks awful and hoping for some help on how to fix. I tried searching but haven't come up with any relevant information.

Can you post your config.plist file? Are you using UEFI boot? Maybe you need the CsmVideoDxe driver.

I edited my previous post since it wasn't very clear, but I solved the issue. I was previously using CSM to boot since my GPU would only show a black screen with UEFI only. I intended on flashing to an update UEFI ROM to fix this but hadn't done so yet. I didn't realize the issue was a direct result of that.