My configuration:

- Asrock B85M-ITX with modded firmware 1.90
- Intel i5 4570S boxed
- Nvidia GT9400 512mb
- 4GB ram DD3 1600mhz corsair
- HDD WD 500GB Skorpio Black 2,5"

Instruction:

1) Download the modded firmware HERE and flash on the UEFI shell on boot

2) Use the Clover Guide under "Guides" menu on To____86 using all the kext and HFSPlus driver. For ethernet driver use the ALXEthernet kext. For config.plist i have used the "config.plist-GE=Yes-NVIDIA.zip"

3) Make all the steps until you arrive at STEP-4 POST INSTALLATION

4) At step 4 you have to choose UEFI boot or Bios-Only, UEFI works with this mb but you must have a UEFI-READY graphic card, otherwise you can:

UEFI BOOT WITH NON-COMPATIBLE UEFI-READY GRAPHICS CARD:

- Mount the EFI partition with the tool EFI Mounter V2 and copy the Cloverx64.efi on the root of partition, then rename it in shellx64.efi, umount the EFI partition and reboot

- Enter in the UEFI bios with F2, under "BOOT" option select the Yosemite HDD just installed as first boot device, then choose "EXIT" option and click on "Launch efi shell from filesystem device". The disk boots into Clover shell, choose Yosemite HDD system and boot. NOTE: This procedure (enter bios and select on exit "launch efi shell from filesystem device") must be executed at every boot

5) Audio ALC892 card patch: download "audio_cloverALC-100.command.zip" (View Raw link) from https://github.com/toleda/audio_CloverALC

Follow these instructions to install: 

Double click on the file to execute
Password?
Verify installed codec or Enter codec (885, 887, 888, 889, 892, 898, 1150) ----------> verify, must be 892
Enter Legacy (y/n)? (887, 888 only) ----------> n
Working dsdt/ssdt HDMI audio? (y/n): ------------> Enter Y if you have installed a dsdt/ssdt for HDMI audio out, otherwise N
Enter Audio ID (0, 1 or 2)? ------------> Should be 1

Restart
Verify ALC onboard audio
System Preferences/Sound/Output/select audio device

So the system is fully operative, works all smile_osx.png

• Like 1