Problem Reboot after installation

TORM3NTO

11 posts in this topic

Hello guys, I'm a newbie that already searched a lot of different topics regarding my problem without finding a solution. I have installed Niresh Osx Mavericks on a seperate hard drive following a guide (before installing I clicked on "Custom" and selected the right options). After the installation the computer rebooted and everytime I try to enter the operating system, the loading screen with the apple continues loading infinitely. I tried using boot flag without conclusion, so I decided to ask you guys.
My specs are:
MotherBoard= Gigabyte PA65-UD3-B3
Processor= Intel Core 2 Duo (i5) 2.60GHz
Ram= 4GB
Graphics Card=  AMD Radeon HD 5450 1GB
Thank you all in advance, hope you can help me!

First of all thank you very much.. I booted!!!! Now there are two problems: 1) On the network settings I can see that my ethernet is connected but I can't navigate on safari nor can I sign in Itunes. 2) I have to enter those boot flags every time 

Suggestions?

Thank you again in advance

Hello

try enable AHCI in Bios to bypass Still Waite for a Root Device error and don't need boot again with those boot flags.

To give stability to the system you need first install bootloder+kext+configs.... and i believe after make it all your ethernet will work