System reboots when left idle (No errors)

DBoy

4 posts in this topic

Just upgraded to Yosemite using Chameleon 2403, everything is smooth except one issue. It seems that if I leave my computer for a minimum amount of time (something like 20 minutes or so), I'll come back to find that it rebooted and is sitting on the login screen (even though I have it set not to request password on boot). No errors or reports that I can find. The reason I feel it may be rebooting is simply because all my applications are closed after logging back in (like Parallels or Sublime Text), instead of something like switching users would should keep those running.

I've double checked to no hardware issues, and haven't had this issue when I had Mavericks or Mountain Lion. Current Chameleon setup looks like this, and is more or less the same of what I've always been using. Has this been happening to anyone else? Or anyone know I way to trace the issue so I can find a fix? Thanks!

E5Gr1sx.png

Without Kext-Dev-Mode it seems my computer won't wake up, with it on it'll reboot instead. Anyone see a connection that might fix? I do have darkwake enabled and as far as I knew that's the only parameter that has something to do with sleep.