Installed 2-3 Clover Bootloaders in HDD - How to remove them?

justniell

1 post in this topic

Okay, so I didn't knew before that when I install clover, it was stored inside a hidden partition called ESP. Just found this out a few days ago when I'm trying to fix clover in HDD... I have a partition with the name ESP and in it was where the clover boot loader installed. I intended to delete/erase that ESP partition because I want to change it to Chameleon, but it gave me this error below..

post-1401476-0-68874300-1413993063_thumb.png

Then I see I have several other small sized partitions, some of them can be erased easily, but 1 or 2 partitions cannot be erased and giving me the same error above. I mounted those partitions and see there's another EFI folder... this is when I came to a conclusion that I have more than one boot loader and I had no idea which one my system goes into when it's booting.

I've found the one my system using as default. I would very much like to delete the other clover boot loader. Is there any way I can remove it? Because right now I bumped into a new problem...

My system boots into another clover partition that I can't find in HDD partitions, I think it's because I updated it using Clover Configurator and set the target folder to the clover partition (the one which has boot and EFI folder). So I think I installed pretty much 3 clover boot loaders..