First Mackintosh Build with Yosemite

ByMinotti

8 posts in this topic

This is the first time I have tried to make a Hackintosh with my PC. I have successfully installed Yosemite on a separate Hard Drive and I am able to boot it up from the Clover USB stick that I created. I have installed clover once I am in Yosemite but when I try to boot directly from the Hard Drive it gets stuck on an apple logo with a loading bar under it. That is my first issue. I am also having trouble finding the kexts that I need for my Rampage III Extreme Motherboard. I got the internet to work but I still don't have sound and some other things. I tried using the App store to download an app and I just get "Your device or computer could not be verified. Contact support for assistance." I am also unable to sign into iMessage or FaceTime. It says "An Error Occurred During Activation" This is my first time trying to do this so any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Motherboard: Asus Rampage III Extreme

CPU: Intel i7-920 LGA1336

Memory: 12GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800

Video Card: BFG GeForce 9800 GTX 512 MB

I just followed the tutorial to install Clover. I got all the way to the last step (SSDT Generator: Generate ssdt.aml suitable for your CPU inside folder Extra of the OS X partition) and it says installation failed. How can I get it to generate the ssdt.aml?

Hello

Make the follow steps:

Type in terminal:

curl -o ~/ssdtPRGen.sh https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh/master/ssdtPRGen.sh
chmod +x ~/ssdtPRGen.sh

The terminal will ask to you if you want save ssdt in desktop.... press y to accept

Change ssdt_pr to SSDT and put in EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched folder

• Like 1