No WiFi, BT, Sleep

DaemonGx

5 posts in this topic

Hello. I'm sorry if I didn't posted in the right category. I installed OSX10.10 successfully on my Dell Inspirion 1564, but I have these problems:

1. My Wifi and Bluetooth aren't working. I rebranded my BCM4312 to AirPort Extreme (0x14E4, 0x4E), but it doesn't get reconized.

2. I can't get the sleep working. After I put the laptop into sleep and I'm turning it on, I'll get a black screen.

3. If I install clover on hdd, my keyboard will stop working properly and it will press the keys by himself. I'm booting with clover on usb (working fine. No problem using the usb. Just saying)(In order to get the keyboard working after the install, I must deploy the VoodooPS2Controller.kext).

I'm not using a DSDT. I don't have any idea how to create one. It's working fine beside those problems.

Specs: Intel Core i3, 4gb ram and AMD Radeon HD 5470

I attached my config.plist. Thanks and I hope that you can help me. Sorry if I didn't get too much infos. I'm new to this hackintosh world.

Hi,

your config.plist is not attached.

I assume that clover is patching your DSDT on the fly (during boot) - you still have one because afaik every hackintosh needs one.

Did you have a Mavericks install before and was everything working with Mavericks?

I'd suggest you go to the forums for wifi, sleep, and clover, respectively, and look for help there. 

Good luck

I'm sorry. I attached it now.

In 10.9 I had to use a patched kext and airportd (in libexec), but these aren't working in 10.10. Now that I also rebranded my card to an airport extreme card, there is no chance that the kext will work (I already tested before and after the rebranding).

config.plist.zip

No problem and thanks for your answers.

Regarding the sleep problems, I activated C and P states in clover, but still...black screen when powering the laptop from sleep.

I tried differents kexts (BroadcomFix.kext, patched kexts for BCM4312 but for 10.6/7/8) and no luck.

If I'll get no luck with my curent wifi card, can I buy an Airport Extreme Cart BCM94321MC? I can get one quite cheap. Thanks and I'm waitng for an answer.