Yosemite 10.10 saying contact is not registered with Imessage

7 posts in this topic

Every time I try to send someone an Imessage from my mac there contact comes up in red.  Then it says this person is not registered with imessage, when I know they are.  I am using clover 2850.  I don't want to have to call Apple again and am hoping there is a fix for this that does not require signing out of imessage on my mac.  Thanks for any help on this issue. 

Every time I try to send someone an Imessage from my mac there contact comes up in red. Then it says this person is not registered with imessage, when I know they are. I am using clover 2850. I don't want to have to call Apple again and am hoping there is a fix for this that does not require signing out of imessage on my mac. Thanks for any help on this issue.

Make sure ur UUID is unique. Means not common/default UUID set by clover

Make sure ur UUID is unique. Means not common/default UUID set by clover

hy there, is the UUID you talk about was smUUID in Clover? If yes, what if I generated my smUUID using terminal? Because I am generated the smUUID via terminal

Well, that didn't work for me. In fact when I changed it, it brought back the "contact iMessage support" message when I tried to log in to iMessage.

you should really call AppleCare and ask them to do something about it.. I did and they did make it work :) oh and a little update, my iMessage is now working just fine :D