anyone having sleep / wake not working on 10.10?

todesto

18 posts in this topic

My system didn't have problem sleep/wake until Maverick but I have a problem with sleep with Yosemite.

System sleeps fine but when it wakes, it doesn't turn on and goes into reboot mode and keeps going.

It seems like AppleRTC problem but it still does same thing even with Clover AppleRTC patch.

Is this appleRTC problem?

Thanks for the reply. 

I went ahead and tried patching my DSDT but now it doesn't seem to go in to reboot loop, it powers on but no monitor.....

I´m using ga-z68x-ud3h-b3 with i5 2500k all works fine. Clover + OEM Folder with DSDT and minimal config.plist

Would you mind sharing your config.plist?

I have the same problem when i chose Sleep , after i wake up the computer i must choose from where the computer to boot , i choose Yosemite and i wait the OSX to load his files. Sleep not work , what options to use in Clover Configurator to make sleep work ?

How do i patch AppleRTC ?

Yes  :)

Plz use own serial number.

I think your ATI is the problem. Test your onboard IGPU

Man, you really have simple config.plist. you got nothing checked!

I followed your advice and removed all the option except HPET (without this my system doesn't boot) and now sleep / wake works fine. I had to add darkwake=8 to wake the monitor. without it I have to double click mouse twice.

Thank you!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So weird. My system won't wake from sleep again. Didn't do anything except I tried to mod AGPM and IOPlaformpluginfamily, got system panic then reinstalled vanilla kext and was able to reboot. Now no wake.

but what I notice is that system doesn't seems to load unsigned kext such as applertc, because it doesn't show kext-dev-mode=1 allows to load when booting with -v.

running kext utility shows kext-dev-mode=1 doesn't exist in KU_config.plist <- what does this mean?